Top 5 WordPress Fashion Blog Themes
2019 January 9th at 6:03
In the fashion world, visuals are everything. And it's no different when it comes to WordPress fashion blog themes - you need to know how to stand out from the crowd.
It's often easier said than done, as there are so many options to choose from yet so few that provide you with the right choice for you and your specific needs. But fortunately, as a frequent reader and follower of a number of fashion blogs - I know my way around fashion blog templates and can offer you a helping hand.
With that in mind, I have tested a whole bunch of fashion blog themes and managed to choose the top 5 - to make your decision a whole lot easier.
And now that I've made my (fashionably-late) entrance, here's the list:
- The Voux (modern design, unique header styles)
- Sober (plenty of fashionable demos)
- Almera (Retina-ready, responsive)
- Kloe (includes a simple drag-and-drop builder)
- Mr. Murphy (many useful plugins added)
1. The Voux
$59.00 - one-time fee
This stylish theme has a lot to give. It has eight unique header styles (with boxed and transparent options) that can help show off your unique brand from the very moment the theme is downloaded. You'll also have access to a theme that is tailored to make the full social sharing experience possible.
All it takes is one click of a button, and your articles can be shared on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more - earning you more eyes on your finished website.
But that isn't even the best part of the Voux theme. Its fluidity in adapting article pages to suit your content, along with its utilization of WordPress' adaptive image functionality on multiple devices, shows that it is a theme that enables the user to be diverse with their creative style, with little risk.
And, of course, running a fashion website means that you'll want a good store. With The Voux theme, you have access to a variety of styled shop pages, as well as the full WooCommerce support. You'll even be able to monetize your images, directing users to your shop if they like something you have posted in your gallery.
- Interactive guided walkthrough at installation
- WooCommerce support
- You can monetize your image gallery
- Visual Composer lets you build the way you want to
- Infinite loading
- Not supported on IE10
- Not Gutenberg optimized
$59.00 - one-time fee
Displayed above is one of the demo themes for Sober. With over 12+ predefined homepages, there has got to be at least a couple that'll suit the style you're going for with your fashion blog. Whether that's shoes, hats, coats or the whole lot, Sober is great at shaping itself to adapt to what you want.
Furthermore, if you'd rather build your look from scratch - Sober can help with that too. Powered by a Visual Composer, you'll be able to drag and drop the components you need, with the best part being that zero coding knowledge is required to do so.
And that's without even mentioning the unlimited color schemes or the full typography control you'll have on offer, too. As long as you're creative, this theme will reward you for your efforts.
But what makes Sober stand out is the fashionable layouts, all that are prime for blogging. Sober's grid layout, in particular, is great for bloggers who want their images to do the talking for them - rather than rely solely on text and tagging.
And, of course, it's perfect for directing users to your own shop (with additional WooCommerce support) if you've got things to sell.
- Can work as a portfolio too
- Visual composer page builder
- Regular updates and extended documentation
- WooCommerce support available
- A limited number of shop layouts
- Not Gutenberg optimized
$39.00 - one-time fee
You already know - fashion is art. And that's never seemed more obvious than with the Almera theme.
The fullscreen gallery showcase proves this point, while the blogging features of WordPress are also seamlessly utilized, so you can wow people with your words as well as your fashionable style.
Plus, the Almera theme is Retina ready, which means that with this theme, your website will look truly HD and stylish on Retina displays. Just imagine, all those ultra sharp graphics and people staring in awe - not just because of your talented photos, but the look of your professional Almera theme.
Which leads to my next point: Almera is a super responsive WordPress fashion blog theme on multiple devices - looking great no matter whether you're looking at it on both wide screens, such as a desktop, or portable devices, like a mobile phone.
- A multi-purpose theme that looks stylish no matter the content
- Unlimited galleries and portfolio
- Advanced theme options
- One click demo installation
- A limited amount of custom widgets
$59.00 - one-time fee
Kloe is a truly elegant theme, tailored for those who value their place in the fashion industry and are more than willing to share it with the rest of the world. No coding is required, and the drag-and-drop build system works seamlessly with a large amount of portfolio-style layouts involved. With this theme, showing what you want through pictures is seen as more vital than plain text.
But customization doesn't stop there. You can go a step further with your portfolio layouts by switching the template style, and mixing up colors whenever you want to try something new.
Nothing is off-limits, and everything is easy to adapt to your liking. What's more, you're able to do all these customization options in mere minutes, rather than hours.
Also, you are able to improve how users navigate throughout your theme - all thanks to the inclusion of an integrated search bar, one that you can also customize. With this, users will be able to search for the content they are looking for straight away with zero hassle or frustration. And a happy user?
A happy user will have more reason to pay your site another visit and spread the word, perhaps even buy something from your shop, too, if you have one.
- Customizable shop pages
- A variety of portfolio pages for images
- Retina ready design
- Lack of tutorials can be troubling for new, inexperienced users
5. Mr. Murphy
$49.00 - one-time fee
From the get-go, it's clear to see that Mr. Murphy theme oozes class. This theme has a unique design that enables users to view a whole list of products: and while originally suited for men, the theme can be tailored to be a good fit for everyone.
The theme also focuses quite a lot of businesses looking to sell their fashion products. But it also works as a fashion blog, giving you the chance to show off your thoughts, as well as your innovative clothes.
This theme is also compatible with many plug-ins, such as the WPBakery Page Builder and WooCommerce. The first allows you to design the theme to your own tastes, with no knowledge of code needed, whereas the latter will help you in monetizing your clothes if you so wish.
But what really makes this theme stand out is its capability of being touchscreen friendly, and it's all thanks to the inclusion of features such as the Revolution and Swiper slider. With these sliders, and with the right devices, you'll be able to not only navigate your own theme through touch but create it through touch too. This has the potential in making creating your website twice as fun!
- Touchscreen friendly
- Free support and updates at purchase
- A video tutorial is included to help you get started
- Modern and professional-looking design
- Is not fully optimized for all versions of WordPress
Choose Your Own from These WordPress Fashion Blog Themes
All of the themes included in this article have their own unique selling point, which makes them valuable for both users who know what they are looking for, and those who aren't too sure, but are more than willing to find out. For example:
- The Voux is a theme that is great for fashion bloggers out there who love to show off their images but also equally value their words and what their thoughts and ideas can contribute to fashion.
- Sober is a theme that is directed more towards a youthful audience, and new, appealing ideas that they believe can sell to users who are interested in what they have on offer.
- Almera is a theme that works well for fashion bloggers that want to focus most of their time on photographing their pieces of fashion and let their art do the talking for them.
- Kloe is an elegant theme that mixes text and images together in a way that makes it look as though it was made specifically for professionals.
- Mr. Murphy is a theme that is catered towards selling online. Its touchscreen functionality is also a great addition, and helps make it more convenient for visitors using all types of devices.
But what do you think? Which is your favorite? Or do you have a different theme in mind that wasn't on this list? Leave a comment below and let me know!
14 Best Free WordPress Themes
2019 January 7th
There are millions of WordPress websites all over the world - but you want yours to be the best and most beautiful one. That can...
5 Best WordPress Minimalist Themes For Your Website
2019 January 9th
Minimalism gives a sleek and modern look that's perfect for websites. That kind of look - focusing only on the text and media you...